Sunday, September 22, 2019

Cindy's Initial Reviews are Stellar!

Chinese spinner Cindy just started this weekend at My Asian GFE, and in 36 hours she's been earning praise from her 1st visitors, including several well-known members of the New York City hobbyist community

Writing on the local review board AMP Reviews, a prolific and well respected hobbyist says that 
"She’s new to MAGFE but the girl has experience. She can fuck and suck tries for good deep rim. She also has nice tits with long responsive nips. In my opinion she’s not a one time bang. You got to hit it at least twice to see how much nympho you can bring out of her."
Another reviewer, who appears to be among the first to spend time with Cindy after she arrived at My Asian GFE, described a two pop session in which Cindy
"...dropped to her knees and gave me an amazing blow job. She was really working on my cock, balls and even more than that. I wasn't expecting to get so turned on and came in her mouth. "
The same lucky comrade reports that after round one, he settled in for a relaxing massage, but soon things became erotic again and in dramatic fashion:
FREE credits to spend with asian dolls!"She kept licking lower and lower and suddenly I realize she has her tongue between my but cheeks and is just licking my crack like a cat. I was not expecting to get hard again, but this did it for me. Soon Cindy was sucking my balls from behind then I couldn't resist turning over. More blow job, and I came in her mouth a second time. Wow such a good time. I will be back."
Have you seen Cindy also?  How was it?  Interesting in contacting My Asian GFE? Here's more info on the agency.
Picture source:  Agency Website
Review Excerpt source:  AMP Reviews

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my buddy Wesley Virgin's tale launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to obtain anything they want.

    These are the EXACT same methods tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years back, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete